Tuesday, November 25, 2014

What I am thankful for

What I'm thankful for: my mom, dad, aunt,  grandpa, grandma, neighbors, friends, God, family, teachers, school, and IPad/IPhone. The reason why I'm thankful for my mom is that she cooks me food, does my laundry and she is very nice to me. The reason why I'm thankful my dad is that he put clothes on me, buy me food, and let's me have fun. The reason why I'm thankful for my aunt is that she home every day when I get home so that she can give me my snack. The reason why I'm thankful for my grandpa is that he is also home when I get home from school. The reason why I'm thankful for my neighbors is that my neighbors are always nice to me when they see me. The reason why I'm thankful for my friends is that there also nice to me when they see me. The reason why I'm thankful for God is because he made us. The reason why I thankful for my family is that there kind to me. So that why who I'm thankful for and why 

No comments:

Post a Comment