Friday, September 19, 2014

make my mark

                                           
                     Make my mark


 This is how I'm going to make my mark. I'm going to build a robot for firefighters and police. It will be water,fire,bullit,and bomb proof. It is a way to help firefighter get people out of a fire or a falling building while it help police Get the robbers and it can also can be on guard watch all day and all night.
 
 The best part about it is that you don't have to let it charge it's solar powered and if it does go run out of power there will always be a backup. Also it lets cop crack a mystery. While it help firefighters save life's in a fire.

  The best part is that it come with a gaurd dog and a fire dog so that it can smell drugs and help people get out of fire. That is how I'm going to make my mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment